Has your landlord ignored you?

Start your claim process and download our inspection app today.

Start a Claim
Has your landlord ignored you?

Does your home suffer from damp or mould?

Let Tenant Claim help you today.

Start a Claim
Does your home suffer from damp or mould?


Welcome to Tenant Claim For a Hazard Free Home, we help tenants in England & Wales to get repairs done and claim compensation for Housing Disrepair. For either council or housing association tenants there are very strict legal requirements to ensure your landlord keeps a  property in a good state of repair. If you have complained to your landlord and they have failed to repair the property, we can help get the repairs complete. Not only will they be legally obliged to carry out the works, but they will also have to pay compensation to you.

Tenant Claim offers an entirely NO CHARGE TO TENANTS service

It is your legal right to live without constant leaks, damp, rotting windows, a broken boiler or rodent or cockroach infestation.

From our first conversation, you will be speaking with specialists who will take your instructions and concerns seriously. We then work alongside local, qualified surveyors who will act for you on a no win no fee agreement to get your repairs completed and get compensation from your landlord.

Tenant Claim are helping families across the country to have hazard free and well maintained homes

Flooding and Water Leaks
House Dust Mites
Damp & Mould
Fungal Growths
Electrical Hazards
Exposure To Noise

For Immediate Housing Disrepair Solutions

Start your claim process now


What can I claim for?

We evaluate claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can potentially claim for are:

Compensation for living in a property with disrepair

Personal property that has been damaged due to disrepair

Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

How can I claim?

Complete our online questionnaire


Email [email protected]

We will to respond to all phone enquiries made between 9am and 5pm immediately and all online enquiries within 24 hours. Postal enquiries are responded to within 48 hours of being received.

How much could I receive?

Our primary aim is to get your home repaired to your solicitor’s standard not to the landlord’s standard. Everyone has a legal right to live in a well maintained property.

A landlord will offer compensation depending upon the severity of the disrepair and the length of time,compensation varies on a case to case basis.You can also claim for any personal items you have had to replace due to the disrepair.

For a claim to succeed you must have advised your Landlord. We can assist in helping you do this free of charge.